Tanks are the top choice for defencive and offensive ground assaults. Tanks offer a great way to transport gear to the front lines, as well as being able to dish out high amounts of damage to your enemies defensive line.
Driving a Tank
- Have the tank meet the size and block ratio requirements for its class.
- Fill the furnaces on the tank with coal.
- Activate it by writing the name of the tank's class on the top line of a sign then right clicking on the sign with an empty hand.
- Move it by holding a wooden stick in your hand and right clicking while facing the direction you want to move. Diagonals are allowed.
- If you wish to rotate your tank write “[helm]” on the top line of a sign then right click once to activate it. Further right clicks will make your tank turn right, left clicks will turn left.
- If you want to move quickly and fuel efficiently then you’ll need a cruise sign. Cruise signs only work on the SIDE of a block, NOT the TOP. The direction they face determines the direction they will make the tank move. Make one by writing “Cruise: OFF” on the top line. caps and spaces count.
- To stop piloting a tank, walk off of it or write “/release” in the chat window. releasing a tank will shut off cruise signs automatically.
|Military Tanks||Blocks Minimum||Blocks Maxiumum|